No votes
1 (lowest)
No votes

Total votes: 0

AutoAdmin
Forum Administrator

Inner Worlds

Post by AutoAdmin »

Feel free to rate and discuss this game.
If RGB Classic Games matters to you, tell someone!
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Inner Worlds

Post by MrFlibble »

I remember reading about this game quite a while ago in a suggest-a-game thread in another forum, where a friend of mine asked to suggest games that feature (were)wolf protagonists. After that, the memory lay hidden in my subconscious until it was mentioned again in yet another forum, this time in a help-remember-the-name thread :lol: (a user was looking for Jill of the Jungle, actually). This time I was more predisposed to check it out, due to recent interest in the genre after playing Vinyl Goddess of Mars and Xargon, so after some Googling I got the shareware episode plus learned that the whole game got released as freeware (given that you're able to find a copy somewhere). I haven't got very far level-wise, but Inner Worlds sure did not disappoint my expectations. In addition to good gameplay (not as fast-paced as in the above-mentioned Epic titles) and graphics (the 3D perspective effect is really cool), there's a distinctive atmosphere about this game, something that seems to really make it special apart from the rather unusual "female werewolf protagonist" part :D
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Inner Worlds

Post by MrFlibble »

Just learned that the full version Inner Worlds is now sold via Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1224 ... er_Worlds/

Not sure if this means the free full release should be pulled down. I know the devs have their full right to re-release the paid version, but since they originally did not distribute the free full version themselves but allowed others to do so, it's kind of confusing.