Greetings everyone!

Introduce yourself!
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Greetings everyone!

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello! First off, let me say a warm thank you to the RGB Classic Games site staff. The idea of preservation of the DOS games legacy really speaks to me, and your determination to follow the highest standards possible is truly commendable. Keep up the good work guys! :)

I should also say that I like the idea of collecting different versions of games, including various demos, because older versions sometimes tend to fade into oblivion as they are viewed as "obsolete" compared to the newer versions, which isn't always the case. Earlier releases and demos often contain content that later got cut, and in any case, they provide a valuable insight into how a game evolved over time.

BTW, I think it would also be a nice idea to collect official pre-release preview images of some games, e.g. Apogee included preview "slideshows" of their upcoming games on CD releases, along with other goodies.
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Re: Greetings everyone!

Post by DOSGuy »

Greetings, MrFlibble! And may I say that it's always great to meet a Red Dwarf fan. :)

Well, the site staff currently consists of me. Maybe that should change, since it's a lot of work.

Anyway, thanks for the great posts so far. I had no idea that there was an Mortal Kombat II demo until today. It will be on the site shortly.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

DOSGuy wrote:Anyway, thanks for the great posts so far. I had no idea that there was an Mortal Kombat II demo until today. It will be on the site shortly.
Great! Glad to be of help and share information :)
ThreeHeadedMonkey
7-bit super nerd

Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey »

Welcome to the RGB Classic Games community, MrFlibble!
Chinese checkers. Mashed potatoes! And a tyrannosaurus rex!
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

Thanks! :D
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Wow! I don't realise what I wasn't missing until now. hehe