Old Game....only kind of remember the ending

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
cdfoulke
Less than a nibble

Old Game....only kind of remember the ending

Post by cdfoulke »

Can anyone help me with this? I remember there was a game that I used to play as a kid on my grandfathers computer....so this much have been back in 1989-90. All I remember is, when you beat the game (I can't remember if it was the final boss or what) all this lines kept shooting out from something. I know that is sooooooo vague, so it might be tough to help me, but I hope that someone can!!!!
leilei
File Contributor

Re: Old Game....only kind of remember the ending

Post by leilei »

Lines? 1989/1990? Vague, but the only major games I know that involved drawing lines in realtime was Silpheed.
cdfoulke
Less than a nibble

Post by cdfoulke »

Its not that you drew the lines or anything, but when you (I think) defeated the final boss/stage, lines kept shooting out of something until I think they virtually filled up the screen. I don't know when the game was released unfortunately, but I played it around the same time I was playing Kroz and a Tom Sawyer game that was like pac man....picking cherries and avoiding ma and pa and the bear, haha.
ThreeHeadedMonkey
7-bit super nerd

Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey »

I don't think I can help you with your request, but if you're interested in the Kroz games, you might like to know that they've been released as freeware a little while ago.
Chinese checkers. Mashed potatoes! And a tyrannosaurus rex!
cdfoulke
Less than a nibble

Post by cdfoulke »

I think that this game might have been included on one of the "Big Blue Disks" but Im not sure. I also think that it had the pink/blue/black color scheme....though I might be wrong about that too. This is REALLY bugging me. I keep picturing that TINY bit that I remember over and over.

: (
leilei
File Contributor

Post by leilei »

Softdisk? You could ask John Romero about that probably.