PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS GAME!! [Hugo II, Whodunit? and Hugo III, Jungle of Doom!]

These requests for help have been resolved, but they may help you find a game that you're looking for
itsfelipe
Less than a nibble

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS GAME!!

Post by itsfelipe »

So I'm infuriated trying to find these games! :x

well this is what I remember :

there were two games from the same characters, it was a couple, they did whatever you typed, like "pick up telescope", and it did have graphics.

one "episode?" was about a mystery in their house or something, i remember the man opening a bookcase, and trying to avoid some bees in the yard.

the second episode was the same people but they're in Africa, they had to get out of there, they find a plane, (or maybe it was theirs??, dont remember) the woman gets bitten by a bug i think.

please help me out!

this game was on a CD with like "100 Games" im pretty sure we had it for windows 95 or 98, it would be nice if anyone knows the name of that CD.
Last edited by itsfelipe on January 27th, 2008, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calvero
5-bit member

Re: PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS GAME!!

Post by Calvero »

itsfelipe
Less than a nibble

Post by itsfelipe »

thank you so much, that's exactly the game i was looking for.
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

And now all of the Hugo games are on the site!
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

Incidentally, the first game was Hugo II, Whodunit?, not Hugo's House of Horrors. Hugo II is the murder mystery in Great Uncle Horace's house in which Hugo disappears behind a bookcase. You have to avoid bees and play as both Penelope and (briefly) Hugo.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.