Lizard

To declutter the game request forum, fulfilled requests will be moved here
rainwarrior
4-bit nibble

Lizard

Post by rainwarrior »

Hi! This is a neat site. I stumbled onto it while looking for an old RPG called Aspetra.

I recently made a DOS port of a game that I released earlier this year, called Lizard.

There is a free demo version available, and also source code for anyone that's interested in that kind of thing.

http://lizardnes.com

(I hope it's alright to mention my own work here. Apologies if this is viewed as spam.)
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Game wishlist

Post by MrFlibble »

rainwarrior wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 7:44 pm (I hope it's alright to mention my own work here. Apologies if this is viewed as spam.)
Do you want to suggest your game to be added to the site? If not then you'd have better posted in the introductions section.
rainwarrior
4-bit nibble

Post by rainwarrior »

If you think it's an appropriate game for the site I would love for it to be added.
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

rainwarrior wrote: November 23rd, 2018, 7:44 pm I recently made a DOS port of a game that I released earlier this year, called Lizard.
I love that game! I learned about Lizard from watching a TAS of it on TASVideos. I'm so glad you made a DOS port. I'll definitely add it to the site soon. I have final exams next week, and then I'm going to hit my site to-do list hard.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

Sorry it took so long to get the game added to the site. As I said before, I'm a big fan of this little game. I'm about to buy it while its on sale for $8!
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.