Helloooooooo forums!

Introduce yourself!
Elia1995
Less than a nibble

Helloooooooo forums!

Post by Elia1995 »

Greetings, I'm Elìa1995. end

Just kidding, I grew up with DOS and Windows games in the 90s, Exhumed/Power Slave, Commander Keen, Bio Menace, Crystal Caves, Secret Agent, Cosmo, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, Quiver, Blood, Shadow Warrior and many more were the ones I spent whole days back in the... days.

Recently I got intrigued into modding Commander Keen (after years I haven't touched Abiathar) and other DOS games, which I all still play on my old computers rather than DOSBox, as I say that actual hardware is 100 times better than emulation, plus the nostalgic feeling of using an AT keyboard and a CRT monitor is a must to enjoy these games the same as I did as a kid 20 years ago!
I also sometimes stream on Twitch (not as often as I used to, due to University and stuff) mostly retrogames and Doom wads (the worse the wads are, the better).
After having a problem signing up in these very forums yesterday (the answer of the question was wrong, so I contacted the webmaster and waited for a reply), today I'm finally here.
The main reson I registered was to seek help for Camoto Studio, on which I can't find any detailed tutorial on YouTube and I'm also having some issues getting it to work with its supported games.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Helloooooooo forums!

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello, and welcome to the forums!