I'm game

Discuss just about anything else
BOBAH1
Less than a nibble

I'm game

Post by BOBAH1 »

Dune, Age of Empires, Prince of Persia and others...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvqgwWJyTkA
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: I'm game

Post by MrFlibble »

You should've written at least a short description of your video, I almost permabanned you if it were not for your posts at VOGONS.

Also what's with the link in your signature? You show all the typical signs of spammer behaviour although it seems that you're not one.
AlexTal
Less than a nibble

Post by AlexTal »

So much nostalgia in that video, it bummed me out lol. Gosh, I loved some of those games. I still play the original Starcraft a lot. Especially after Blizzard remastered it.
Last edited by AlexTal on May 24th, 2022, 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
BOBAH1
Less than a nibble

Post by BOBAH1 »

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you need a great description. Hmm... well, at least this: Player computer games falls in those same games, and can't get out of them. He was waiting for the nightmare adventures and horrific events. Because he never thought that he really have to run and jump and not sit at the monitor screen in the warmth and security...

And that link in my signature is my personal website, which I translated into different languages.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

BOBAH1 wrote: July 7th, 2018, 6:46 am I'm sorry, I didn't know that you need a great description. Hmm... well, at least this: Player computer games falls in those same games, and can't get out of them. He was waiting for the nightmare adventures and horrific events. Because he never thought that he really have to run and jump and not sit at the monitor screen in the warmth and security...
Well, I meant something more like "Here's a video I put together with footage from different classic games: <YouTube link>", which would be exactly what it is. Simply naming some of the games is very vague, considering that people upload various stuff to YouTube including commented and silent playthroughs, reviews etc.
BOBAH1 wrote: July 7th, 2018, 6:46 am And that link in my signature is my personal website, which I translated into different languages.
We don't really appreciate links to non-video-game-related sites here. Please consider removing it.
BOBAH1
Less than a nibble

Post by BOBAH1 »

MrFlibble wrote: July 7th, 2018, 10:11 am Please consider removing it.
i remove

...and siquel)
urpa_2`620x280.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_TWmEfrSo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

Thanks!