JCcompt3 - version 2 (THE WORST)

Discuss coding, porting and creating games
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Re: JCcompt3 - version 2 (THE WORST)

Post by developertn »

You know of all the too many programs that I ever made, I think JCcompt3 - version 2 is my favorite. I like it because it is a useful utility that works. It is proven to work at least a few times and that is what I am happy about. :D
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Well, even though JCcompt3 - version 2 is the worst zip program out there, I am still happy because I worked hard to produce it. I am grateful to God that I work honest to make it happen so I always have enough to provide for at least myself and my real father and my real mother. My real father is Nguyen Binh Thuy and my real mother is Huong Thi Vu. Thank you God the JCcompt3 - version 2 could one day bring in enough income to provide for me and my real family!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, The LORD blesses me with enough talent to make it a success#!!
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Post by developertn »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, JCcompt3 - version 3 is out. It has twice the compression rate as the previous version thank you to God! Remember that previously version 2 usually doubles the size of the compressed results. This is horrible since we are trying to make it smaller. In this version I have made it so the worst it could get is 3 bytes larger than the original. However, the best it could get can be just a a few percent of actual size. So imagine having the original as 100 pounds. The worst it could get is 103 pounds, and the best it could get is about 3 pounds. So if you could compress it down to 3 pounds that would be very light to carry figuratively. Enjoy the improvements and always, Thank you for your support, especially Thank you to God!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nhgvz ... cmp3-3.rar
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t4x0o ... cmp3-3.zip

Here is a subtle fix. The previous version left two trailing zeros at the end of the decompression. This version tries to remove the two trailing zeros so you should be able to view your bitmap, jpeg, tiff, and other images accurately.

Credits:

The first compression method it tries is based on Microsoft RLE standards. RLE stands for Run Length Encoding.

The second compression method is not a compression method at all, but rather it is just a simple storage coding. It is my work.

I use Borland Turbo C 2.01 for my programming language.

Some guy whom I may never know gave away the coding so you can find the length of load source.

Websites that I have visited and are in good standing are listed for references.

Thank you Jesus Christ.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

A little background on my real father Nguyen Binh Thuy. He is a harsh man. He is old fashioned. When I was growing up he almost never had a smile on his face. However he loves me, my mom, and my two sisters. He always taught us to study hard and be honest. Back in 1975 when the Vietnam war was still alive he always plays it safe to protect the family. You could imagine coming to America knowing little if any English. Anyways, he was a priviledge person who is proud to fly the helicopter saving our family from the Vietnam war.

For my mother, she is a humble woman. I always like to use the word "real" since there are so many moms who have been nice to us. However, my real mom Huong Thi Vu is a good person. She prefers that I stick with Jesus Christ since she is Catholic. She actually prefers me loving God more than loving her. The reason she gives is that one day she will go to Heaven and she cannot be around any longer to watch over me. So she always wants me to pray to God and put my trust in him.

My real cousin "Carl" Anh Cuong Cao Vu is my brother as far as I am concerned. We grew up together and today he is a proud PERFUSIONIST. Everytime he goes into the Emergency Room, he is helping to transplant organs so a person could have a second chance at life!

Thank you God for you first of all. Then thanks for my real parents.
Thank you to Jesus Christ that through my real parents teaching I have become somewhat of a developer! :D
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

http://www.mediafire.com/download/li1wo ... cmp32c.rar

The above link contains "jcmearth.bmp"; it is a drawing that contains close to two million bytes. When you rename it "loadfile" withOUT any extension - so the JCcompt3 - version 2 (c) handles it, it compresses down to less than two hundred thousand bytes. This means it has compressed it down by at least 80%!!!!!!!!!!!! If you look at the picture in PhotoShop, you see it contains a lot of blank spaces. This is the reason why it works so good in this instance#!! So depending on your picture, text, etc. it compresses according to how much wasted space it sees.

So Thank you to God, through Jesus Christ, and Mary (mother of God) for my real parents (dad: Nguyen Binh Thuy) (mom: Huong Thi Vu)!!!!!!!!!!!! They pushed me so much that I could be a developer doing programs that are worth something? :lol:
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

JCcompt3 - version 2 now accepts commandline instructions.

For instance, if you type "JCcmp32d u" it uncompresses a filename COMPRESS to UNCOMP.
For instance, if you type "JCcmp32d c" it compresses a filename LOADFILE to COMPRESS.

This major update also includes filenames during commandline calls.

For instance, if you type "JCcmp32d c somefile.txt" it compresses a filename SOMEFILE.TXT to COMPRESS.

Even more advanced than this is the ability to also accept output filenames.

For instance, if you type "JCcmp32d u somefile.cmp somefile.bmp" it decompresses a filename SOMEFILE.CMP to SOMEFILE.BMP.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ia33l ... cmp3cl.rar

I hope you are enjoying my labour like I am grateful for your support - Thank you Jesus Christ.
Bless my mom Huong Thi Vu who is still alive with me today!
Honour to my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy for teaching me to study so I am able to do all these programs.
Honour to my real mom who is the one who teaches me to be a hard worker and to support my family being honest.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Jesus!hehe

Here is a prototype of my batch compression for JCcompt3 - version 2 (e).

Bless my mom Huong Thi Vu for always being there for me for as long as God allows#!!
Honour to my real father and my real mother for teaching me to keep studying and growing as a programmer!!!

Most, important of all THANK YOU GOD all my love ones are safe ALWAYS from now on forever!!!!!

Anyways, since Father's Day is coming up - I am giving this one away in honour of my real dad NGUYEN BINH THUY.

It is a "prototype" batch compression crypto processor. In other words, if you don't want anyone to pry into your files and want a simple way to hide it here it is. I have to add a couple things before it is ready for public release. However, consider it a prototype hehe

Warning: Don't throw out your original files unless it is an emergency and you need to keep something a secret. It might take too long for us to find out which file type it is and such in certain situations.

EXTREME WARNING: This is ONLY a prototype so don't risk your data.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t99jb ... eCryOp.rar

The way you use it???????????? hehe

Just type:

JCcmp32e *
There is a space between the e and the asterisk. It will automatically compress every single file on your file and give it a generic number as a name. If the file is extreme you might never have enough time to go through all the file types to figure out what type it is. Like I said it is ONLY meant for prototesting.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Jesus! Well that has been a lot of updates lately. So I am taking a break right now until I can regroup.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

By the way, "TheCryOp" version has two phases that are NOT automatic.

You must match the output numbers with the original filename and filetype. So if you want to delete your original files that is fine - just make sure you know what to name each number when you reverse the compression. This is a manual process being a part of the cryptography. I know I have over ten thousand files so matching each number with a proper name is very hard if at all unless you remember what each number is. This is only if you want to use it like an encryption algorithm.

Thank you Jesus Christ -
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

In honour of my real father who is a veteran, and my real mother who is a homemaker - this is for them: JCcompt3 - version 2h.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u4167 ... cmp32h.rar

In this version of JCcompt3 - version 2h - there is now a batch processor.

If you press the star key it processes all the files in the current directory.
The process makes a list called FILELIST.CMP - please keep this list in a safe place with all the numbered outputs.
You will need it to put the pieces back together.

You can delete all the original files EXCEPT the numbers that are made and the FILELIST.CMP and this program.

When you run the program please use the minus key to combine the numbers and the FILELIST.CMP together.

The resulting output is all the files the were coded in the first place.

Remember in this edition we are looking for encryption so it makes it complex for others to see your program.

Just keep the FILELIST.CMP in one location.
Then keep the program to decipher in another location.
And the last thing you want to split up is all the numbers.

When you want to come into a safe place you bring all three pieces together and have the whole thing back together.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Please note that in JCcompt3 - version 2h - you have to press the enter or carriage return or line feed key after every file that has been put back together. The process is extremely slow so just go to bed or something for each program being process if you want. :D
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Well, JCcompt3 - version 2h - seems to have a few glitches right now.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Post by developertn »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Okay, I'm not sure if this is a good version. However I ran a couple tests and I could not replicate the errors. Make sure you do everything clean and organized. Test your outputs to see if it works. I hope you enjoy JCcompt3 - version 2i - I have been working a day and a half trying to get this batch FILELIST.CMP to work. Remember to press the RETURN or ENTER key if you do not see anything happening. Also I cheated since I max DOSBox speed. This made my compression extremely fast. It only took a couple of minutes for over 200 programs and such. I was able to compare my results and the JCcompt3 - version 2i - in this instance reduced the combined size down by 30%.

Remember to enjoy your work. In future versions looking forward to it. hehe

Thank you Jesus Christ.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tlnx6 ... cmp32i.rar