You may have my soul now

Introduce yourself!
raver
Less than a nibble

You may have my soul now

Post by raver »

Hello guys! First of all I want to thank anyone who is/has been responsible for any of the uploads or the useful info on this site and forum. My name is André, I was born and still live in Brazil. Like many of you, I've enjoyed many of the 90's awesome games that can be found on this website. However, poor knowledge of english and the fact that these games were actually played by me from a CD called Max-60 games (which means I didn't have access to the game names outside game-screen) left me with nothing but the good memories of my golden childhood. I've searched all my stuff recently and found some games I used to play (such as The Dig, a masterpiece by the way) and managed to install some of the games again. My CD of the 60 games didn't have that much luck and was in very bad conditions, which made me think I had lost such a treasure.
Today I found this website and thus managed to find many games that I used to play, so A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SOUL! I just wish I could share all my happiness with you all, may everyone here go to bed tonight knowing you gave me true happiness.
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Re: You may have my soul now

Post by DOSGuy »

Thank you very much!

I was so moved by your post that I decided to send you an ISO of the CD that you used to play. Most of the "60 games" are playable online on this site.

JOGOS DE AVENTURA: Catacomb Abyss, Commander Keen (1, 2, 3, 4), Doom, Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein series (Wolfenstein 3D, Street Fighter II Wolf3D hack, Spear of Destiny), Bio Menace, Baron Baldric, Gate World, Phylox, Out of This World
JOGOS DE LOGICA: Animal Quest, Brix, SimCity, Sokoball, Lavacap, Xmas Lemmings: 1991 Christmas Edition, Mine, Oilcap, Mah Jongg -V-G-A-
JOGOS VARIADOS: Skunny: Lost in Space, Battleship, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Superball, Moraff's Blast, Dangerous Dave, Shooting Gallery, Hero's Heart, Word Rescue, Billy the Kid Returns
JOGOS DE ESPACO: Galactix, Stelcon 2469, Major Stryker
JOGOS TIPO TETRIS: Blockout, Jelly Bean Factory, Notrus, Nyet III
JOGOS DE TABULEIRO: Cyberchess, Hexxagon, Flux
JOGOS DE CARTAS: Crazy Eights, Solitaire Suite, Blackjack
JOGOS DE ACAO RAPIDA: Bip Bop II, Jetpack, Jill of the Jungle, Night Raid, CD-Man, Pacrat, Epic Pinball, Sango Fighter, Body Blows
JOGOS DE ESTRATEGIA: Sand Storm, Redhook's Revenge
Last edited by DOSGuy on August 9th, 2014, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
raver
Less than a nibble

Post by raver »

Thank you so much! I managed to find many of the games from the thumbnails, but the ISO of the cd is way better. Can't wait to go home and get it working!
Also, if possible, I remember a game where you're a spaceship (or something like that) and a ball is bouncing between the ship and some bricks, and you complete each stage finding an umbrella. Not sure if it's a part of the CD yet, since I'm not at home, but let me know if you have it! Thanks once again.
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Post by developertn »

Well, I have ArkanDOS out which is a game I made just for the fun of it. I never asked for money or anything for it when I first started. When it was over I was and still am happy people enjoy it.