How can I do reverse engineering to a game?

Discuss game modding
robert
5-bit member

Re: How can I do reverse engineering to a game?

Post by robert »

MrFlibble wrote:Cool! Glad to hear you're successful in figuring this out by yourself :) I know how good this can feel, so congrats! :D

On another note, I personally haven't played Aquanoid, maybe I'll check it out when I have time :)
Try it! It's a nice game, annoying too, the speed of the ball is really fast.

You can try the demo version, it's available in some games sites.
Malvineous wrote:Don't feel you need to wait until you discover more before you put it in the ModdingWiki either. Having any little bit of information is better than nothing at all. If nothing else, you might save someone else a little time because they don't have to re-do the work you did!
Ok, next weekend I'll try to put some info. The problem is that I have to talk in english, and my english is not so good
Last edited by robert on April 8th, 2012, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malvineous
8-bit mega nerd

Post by Malvineous »

Don't let English put you off - your English here is fine, and the beauty of a wiki is that someone else can come along and fix up any mistakes, so don't worry if it's not perfect. Like I say, a little information is better than none at all!
robert
5-bit member

Post by robert »

Malvineous wrote:Don't let English put you off - your English here is fine, and the beauty of a wiki is that someone else can come along and fix up any mistakes, so don't worry if it's not perfect. Like I say, a little information is better than none at all!
Allright! I'll post something as soon as I'm available