I need name of program

Discuss coding, porting and creating games
Union of Soviets
Less than a nibble

I need name of program

Post by Union of Soviets »

That program is program for school kid easy learn to programming and make games.It is object oriented, for Windows, from begining of 2000s.It's freeware.Like Game Maker, you don't need to know much about programming languages.In its name are maybe words Kid's school programming, I don't know right name ughhh,but very very much need it.
Hallfiry
7-bit super nerd

Re: I need name of program

Post by Hallfiry »

Union of Soviets wrote:That program is program for school kid easy learn to programming and make games.It is object oriented, for Windows, from begining of 2000s.It's freeware.Like Game Maker, you don't need to know much about programming languages.In its name are maybe words Kid's school programming, I don't know right name ughhh,but very very much need it.
In school we used Robot Karol (but I guess you don't mean that). But maybe you mean Klik'n'Play? Or Pie in the Sky? There was also 3D Game Maker. And I remember having a demo of Dark Basic. Oh the old RPG Maker 2000 days...

Maybe you mean Animo that later became Game Maker.
Magazine cover disk catalog:
http://www.kultcds.com/Catalog/
Union of Soviets
Less than a nibble

Post by Union of Soviets »

Hallfiry wrote:
Union of Soviets wrote:That program is program for school kid easy learn to programming and make games.It is object oriented, for Windows, from begining of 2000s.It's freeware.Like Game Maker, you don't need to know much about programming languages.In its name are maybe words Kid's school programming, I don't know right name ughhh,but very very much need it.
In school we used Robot Karol (but I guess you don't mean that). But maybe you mean Klik'n'Play? Or Pie in the Sky? There was also 3D Game Maker. And I remember having a demo of Dark Basic. Oh the old RPG Maker 2000 days...

Maybe you mean Animo that later became Game Maker.
Thank you very much, that's Klik n Play.Excellent program.My short mind :oops: :mrgreen:
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

Klik & Play is on the site, by the way!
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.