Help [Twilight 2000]

These requests for help have been resolved, but they may help you find a game that you're looking for
The Sailor
Less than a nibble

Help [Twilight 2000]

Post by The Sailor »

Hello all, Have just started to get back into Dos, I started in the mid 80's and by the 90's was building my own computers with a whopping 20mb hard drive :D . Anyway, during the 90's I was playing a game which involved the arming of a team and sending them into enemy territory which on a map the names looked East European. The game was played by moving the personnel across a grid in a town. One could also drive a vehicle, either a wheeled or tracked. I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction with regards to the name of the game and if it can be downloaded, thank you :D Just an afterthought, the probable scenario of the game is a Third World War.

Jim
Long live Dos!!
The Sailor
Less than a nibble

Re: Help

Post by The Sailor »

Being a long time since I have been on the site but have still been searching for that game :). I do believe I have found it and the name is Twilight 2000 :D

Jim
Long live Dos!!
leilei
File Contributor

Re: Help

Post by leilei »

Congratulations!

p.s. I never heard of Twilight 2000. 2000 would have really narrowed the choices as it was consider a synonym word for 'rad future' in the 90s lol