Looking for an old point and click game

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
cyclonium
Less than a nibble

Looking for an old point and click game

Post by cyclonium »

Hey there,
I played a point and click game years ago back in windows 95/98 time so its a retro game.It was a demo at the time and I would really like to play it again.My memory is very sketchy on it but im hoping someone might be able to help me with what its called.

It had the same kind of graphics as monkey island.You were in a city that was gloomy and at night.Not sure what the plot was but You could go to places like your room in an apartment with graffiti on it.You could go to your neighbours apartment who was a hot chick.Then other places ya could go was the graveyard which had a tomb there but was blocked by stones or something and there was a shack at the very end you could go to.There was also an owl and shovel in the graveyard scene.

The demo finished by being in the park I think and you look through binoculars into a window of a big mansion and you were in shock to what you saw.You had to buy it then to continue.

Its not much to go on I know but I really hope someone can help me.I'd kill to play this game again.