Need help finding game(s)!! Maybe impossible?

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
ImP88
Less than a nibble

Need help finding game(s)!! Maybe impossible?

Post by ImP88 »

Hey all. Im looking for a few games that I played in elementary school in 4th and 5th grade. I am currently a Soph in college.

Alright onto the goodies. The most important one is a game in which you are a pizza delivery guy, but the problem was that there was an alien(monster?) blocking your path. What you had to do was use pulleys and make a pulley system that would move the monster, or somehow get you across the other side. If anyone finds this, you are simply amazing.

The others I would love to find out. One involved building a rocket ship and then just see how high it would go. Pretty simple game, customize your ship and see how high it flew.

The last one is killing me for not remembering it. It was a math game, and you were in a band. The default song was, "Are we there yet?!" and it played throughout the game. You would need to stop for gas and food. And at concerts, you would hit a certain button when the note passed the bar. And you got money by answering simple(at least now!) math questions.

Thanks!
J2383
Less than a nibble

Re: Need help finding game(s)!! Maybe impossible?

Post by J2383 »

The first game might be Avoid the Noid, but I'm not sure.

The second one I can't help you with. I've seen many games like that, and can't seem to find any of them anymore.

The third one is definitely Math for the Real World. http://www.superkids.com/aweb/pages/rev ... erge.shtml I loved that game when I was a kid.