PLEASE HELP, 1st person DOS rpg

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
hero
Less than a nibble

PLEASE HELP, 1st person DOS rpg

Post by hero »

First of all I would like to apologize because I cannot give extensive detail about this game since it has been a long time. What I can tell you is that I know it's a 1st person RPG and that you could have a maximum of I believe 6 people in your party. You had to save at taverns. I believe there may have been inns and maybe even a church. You could create your character, choose class (thief, scout, etc.), gender. If a character in the thief class was caught stealing they would be inactive for a certain amount of time. You were able to learn languages and recruit enemies such as wolves and dwarves. Also when you left the castle and took a certain amount of steps directly from the castle door you would run into a guy named Sieguard (not sure of the spelling), I believe you are given the opportunity to have him in your party. I believe it is a DOS RPG. I remember there were several disks to the game but I only had one. I would really like to find this game and at least find screen shots, so please if anyone has ANY information or leads please let me know.