An MS-DOS game called Prospector...

These requests for help have been resolved, but they may help you find a game that you're looking for
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: An MS-DOS game called Prospector...

Post by MrFlibble »

DOSGuy wrote:Edit: Okay, that was a phpBB peculiarity. You were an Administrator but not a Global Moderator. I assumed that the Admin group's rights were a superset of the Mod group's rights, but apparently not. I'm not sure what Admins can do that Mods can't, or what the point of being an Admin would be if you're not also a Mod. Anyway, you're now both.
Apparently, moderator stuff has to do with post editing etc., while administration is about global system settings, distributing permissions etc.

I'm going through the Admin CP options right now, since I've never been an admin before. Doesn't seem too difficult though, unless I try changing something important that is (don't worry, I won't experiment without your permission ;)).
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

I just noticed this line in the Terms of Use on the About page: "RGB Classic Games reserves the right to modify or remove any post, or ban any member from the Forum without notice for any reason." I'm going to amend that line to indicate that any edited posts will include a note explaining the edit, assuming that the forum Administrator agrees with the proposed policy change.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

DOSGuy wrote:I'm going to amend that line to indicate that any edited posts will include a note explaining the edit, assuming that the forum Administrator agrees with the proposed policy change.
Sure thing :)

However, I think the part about the right to ban without providing a reason should be kept just in case, otherwise we'll have to do the courtesy of providing every spambot that happens along with an explanation that it is not welcome here :)
hackisek
Less than a nibble

Post by hackisek »

Hi guys. I read the part where someone (well it was DOSguy) was saying that Lee Chapel accept registration. What that means? I would like to order the full game, would it be posible ? I will be very happy if you could help me, and i can play this game i and my brothers were playing when we were small children.
Thank you very much for answer.
Good bye from Slovakia for now :) :)
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

Yes, you can still order the full game from Lee Chapel.
hackisek
Less than a nibble

Post by hackisek »

yeah, but is there some web where is some info? or i have to use the address that is written on screen here?
Thanks again
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

He doesn't have a website, unfortunately. The address in the game should still work.