No votes
1 (lowest)
No votes

Total votes: 3

AutoAdmin
Forum Administrator

Epic Pinball

Post by AutoAdmin »

Feel free to rate and discuss this game.
ThreeHeadedMonkey
7-bit super nerd

Re: Epic Pinball

Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey »

Awesome fun! Still one of the best pinball games I've ever played. All tables are fun to play. Graphics/music are top notch for 1993. One from Epic's glory days, for sure.
Lunick
6-bit nerd

Post by Lunick »

Sorry for the massive bump but I really like this game. It's a shame Epic doesn't put all their games on GOG or something because www.epicclassics.com doesn't work for me.

I also like the sort of clone version, Retro Pinball for iOS too.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

Lunick wrote:Sorry for the massive bump but I really like this game. It's a shame Epic doesn't put all their games on GOG or something because http://www.epicclassics.com doesn't work for me.
It seems like EpicClassics is long down or not functioning - I remember checking it out some time ago, even through the Wayback Machine IIRC and it was down from 2008 or something.

I didn't really investigate, but I also think that the EpicClassics website was never officially part of Epic Games, it's just that they outsourced the online handle of their old games to some third party and then I don't know what. Forgot to check on them?

Don't worry about post bumping, it's the game comments section so posting time isn't really relevant here.
Lunick
6-bit nerd

Post by Lunick »

MrFlibble wrote: It seems like EpicClassics is long down or not functioning - I remember checking it out some time ago, even through the Wayback Machine IIRC and it was down from 2008 or something.

I didn't really investigate, but I also think that the EpicClassics website was never officially part of Epic Games, it's just that they outsourced the online handle of their old games to some third party and then I don't know what. Forgot to check on them?

Don't worry about post bumping, it's the game comments section so posting time isn't really relevant here.
I had always heard about EpicClassics but I had never actually seen the website online whenever I wanted to go to it and it has been a few years now.

It's just sad that it is hard to track down the games for legal copies at least.