News and future plans

Post suggestions, correct errors or omissions, or anything else about the site
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

News and future plans

Post by DOSGuy »

Making this website has been a LOT of work! I'm proud to say that the site is starting to get closer to the way I've envisioned it. It's taken a long time, but I've done all of this for free in my spare time.

434 of 534 games have a screenshot. I plan to add one for every game, but it might take a while.

Games have typically been added to the site a publisher at a time, which means that some publishers are underrepresented or absent. I'm currently trying to add games from MVP Software.

The appearance of the site is still generic and ugly, but I've never been a Photoshop type. Appearance is important to me, but comprehensiveness, functionality and navigability have always been higher priorities. I'll try a little bit harder to make the site more attractive in the future.

Source code is also a high priority, so I'm contacting the authors of discontinued games about source code releases.

Many of the games that Epic published for third-party developers have been released as freeware, most recently the Epic Puzzle Pack, so I hope to contact other authors about freeware releases.

That's about it, as of 29 June 2014.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.