Trying to find a game...

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
Beef Pirate
Less than a nibble

Trying to find a game...

Post by Beef Pirate »

Well I probably played this game about 13 years ago when I was about 5 years old but I remember it so vividly. I've been searching for it like a hound and haven't succumbed to defeat yet, so I was wondering if anyone could help me.

Now I'm second guessing myself, I don't even know if it actually was a DOS game but I'm pretty sure it was. I'm almost certain it was a point and click game and it was definetly an adventure game.

I remember it's really fantasy oriented, one thing I can recall quite well are frozen water melons, you have to use them somewhere. Also there are talking trees I think, either that or the trees are very detailed. It wasn't like most of the DOS games, this one has graphics that surpassed that and I remember hearing quite a bit about it. I also think I remember climbing up a mountain with clouds or something; you definetly climb a mountain by clicking on tracks that lead upwards. Now I'm sure it's a point and click.

Any help/leads would be appreciated, thanks a lot!