Need help PLEASE for best oldschool crime game!!! PLEASE!!

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
DBleeks
Less than a nibble

Need help PLEASE for best oldschool crime game!!! PLEASE!!

Post by DBleeks »

Please help me find the best ever crime game from back in the day. It was an overhead game, similar to the early GTA's, but was an earlier version. You could recruit members to your gang (usually in a bar, funny names included John McClane and Al Capone among others) as well, you could deal with loan sharks, fight other gangs and steal from warehouses (by pushing blocks and items [ie radios, tvs, refridgerators etc.] to the door.

Hopefully this is a good descriptions, PLEASE PLEASE help.
Vaarsuvius
Less than a nibble

Re: Need help PLEASE for best oldschool crime game!!! PLEASE!!

Post by Vaarsuvius »

This is Crime Fighter. It's pretty easy to find if you google it. I used to play this game with my brothers all the time, and I found the full version online about a year ago. I always loved the animations when people died. Hope you see this post and I'm not too late. I just created an account so I could look for this old top-down 2d multiplayer shooter my brothers and I used to play, too. It was about convicts who were being made to fight for their freedom in front of tv audiences.