Help

Need help remembering the name of a game you used to play? You've come to the right place!
Alvilos
Less than a nibble

Help

Post by Alvilos »

Ok i have been looking for this game for a long time. I can't remember its name. but basically what i remember of it was low level graphics like simple polygon sort of design where you ride around on a bike and can get quite some speed and go off jumps to get to platforms, it was like free roam in an enclosed area and your motorcycle (i believe it was a motorcycle) had guns and you would come across the occasional enemy. im like 99% sure this game exists but for the life of me i cant find anything on it at all, i have just spent all night searching for it and its 5:34am here at the moment and im desperate to find this game. mainly to prove to myself im not crazy lol
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Help

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello, and welcome to the forum. You will have better chances of finding the game if you indicate the following information:
  • What platform did you play this game on (DOS, Windows, Mac, etc.)?
  • What year(s) did you play this game in? (at least approximately)
"Motorcycles with guns" made me think of Forsaken but it's probably not the game you're looking for. Also some of your description matches Necrodome.