developertn

Post suggestions, correct errors or omissions, or anything else about the site
Lunick
6-bit nerd

developertn

Post by Lunick »

Just... what the hell?

They're not a spambot but all these old topics being bumped is really annoying...
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Re: developertn

Post by developertn »

I thought I would be friendly since it is nice to always have a warm welcome. I know I always like to be welcomed into the community so I did to them what I would have done to me. However if the administrators feel it is too much they could feel free to censor since it is their board. I am a guest who hope to contribute my findings to the programming world.
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Post by MrFlibble »

Lunick, meet Tien. Tien, meet Lunick.
Hallfiry
7-bit super nerd

Post by Hallfiry »

princecharming was funnier.

EDIT:
And by that I mean that if you have to be annoying, then be at least entertaining.
Or as The Fifth Rule says:
"You have taken yourself too seriously."

Right now you're just what Stephen Fry would call "a bad joke and not even a very good one".
Magazine cover disk catalog:
http://www.kultcds.com/Catalog/
Lunick
6-bit nerd

Post by Lunick »

You're not a bad person for sure developertn, and even better that your not a spambot like princecharming not long ago :lol:

Just that I'm not sure that every topic needs responding to :|
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

When I was the forum administrator I never created a rule about reviving old threads because I feel that it's sometimes acceptable to post in a dormant thread if you have something relevant to add to the conversation. Emphasis on "relevant". You've created a lot of posts in a short period of time, developertn, and a lot of them haven't had very much to say, and many of them have been as much about honoring your parents and praising God as they have been about the topic. I prefer to have as few rules as possible, but you're getting to be a bit like Ned Flanders from The Simpsons. I'd like to politely suggest that you write something about your parents and your faith in your signature rather than your posts. Your signature can still be attached to every post, but it's a bit easier to ignore. If you want to appear wise, post rarely, but post something worth reading every time. This is a forum, not a blog. Quality over quantity.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.