Pie in the Sky

Discuss just about anything else
developertn
9-bit ubernerd

Re: Pie in the Sky

Post by developertn »

God, thanks for the interesting post!

Well, since we are on the subject of game creation engines, I am working on this new edition. In the folder "version 2", you should find a complex picture loader. What it is, is it uses sprites however the major difference is because of my new knowledge using David Brackeen's VGA loader, you can make it a spaceship or whatever graphics you want.

I scanned a HOLY picture in just as an example that you can use any drawings you want and convert it to a game graphics.

However, I do have a bunch of priviledge game maker tools that are prerequisites: PhotoShop CS2 (courtesy of Adobe), EPSON NX230 scanner to scan the spaceships and such (bought by my real mother Huong Thi Vu), Windows XP Home with Service Pack 2 (donated by my big brother Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu), and the will to study thanks to my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Of course, this BBS that I am on to share with all of you!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5q685 ... ainzip.zip

Thank you Jesus Christ.

P.S. Remember with this new system in place that I release in version 2, you can load any 256 bit color photograph that is 41 by 41 dimensions. Please make sure it is in uncompressed form. If you don't have a scanner, you can use Paint that comes with Windows. :lol:
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Pie in the Sky

Post by MrFlibble »

MrFlibble wrote:
MrFlibble wrote:Apparently the old GCS demo which was mentioned at the Pie in the Sky's website was a one-level demo called Meltdown.

<...>

[Edit] Here's the earlier version: MELTDOWN.ZIP
It turns out that this is an incomplete archive, here's the whole thing: GCSDEMO.ZIP (yeah, it was at cd.textfiles all along).