Spit Wad Willy

To declutter the game request forum, fulfilled requests will be moved here
Lunick
6-bit nerd

Spit Wad Willy

Post by Lunick »

Do people remember this game? I asked about this game earlier (and was the second reason I came to this site) as I couldn't remember the name at all. But I have some questions about it.

Did Spit Wad Willy ever have a proper registered version? I've been trying to look up the game developer Raoul Said and I can't find a decent profile of him anywhere. All I can seem to find is Pea Shootin' Pete and I actually prefer Spit Wad Willy more.

I also think the Shareware should be playable on the website ;)
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Re: Spit Wad Willy

Post by DOSGuy »

I didn't know there was a shareware version of Spit Wad Willy or Pea Shootin' Pete. I'll have it on the site in 24 hours.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
Lunick
6-bit nerd

Post by Lunick »

DOSGuy wrote:I didn't know there was a shareware version of Spit Wad Willy or Pea Shootin' Pete. I'll have it on the site in 24 hours.
:O You are amazing!
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Post by DOSGuy »

Oh, awesome. I didn't know it had copyright infringing audio clips in it. It's Quatra Command all over again.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
Lunick
6-bit nerd

Post by Lunick »

DOSGuy wrote:Oh, awesome. I didn't know it had copyright infringing audio clips in it. It's Quatra Command all over again.
I think there is The Simpsons, Looney Tunes, Aliens and other stuff that I can't think of right now aha.

I know Pea Shootin' Pete removes those things but I kinda like them in Spit Wad Willy. Makes you remember it more! :lol:
leilei
File Contributor

Post by leilei »

DOSGuy wrote:Oh, awesome. I didn't know it had copyright infringing audio clips in it. It's Quatra Command all over again.
Yeah, apparently some had no shame in sampling in the shareware scene. You gotta love the abuse of "game over man" in various games including said Quattra Command, and Major Stryker.

And Clyde Daffy Duck's Adventure.