Educational game with a green frog flying down the screen

These requests for help have been resolved, but they may help you find a game that you're looking for
Malvineous
8-bit mega nerd

Educational game with a green frog flying down the screen

Post by Malvineous »

Hi all - in the early to mid 1990s there was an educational DOS game that had something to do with a frog (I think...it was green) flying down the screen, collecting something - possibly numbers. I think it was wearing a cape, while it was flying. The screen it was flying down was black. I didn't pay much attention to the game, but I remember liking the Adlib music. I think it was an EGA game (seemed like 320x200) but it's possible it was VGA as well. Sadly this is all I can remember about it, which has never given me much to search on.

Any chance this is enough for someone to identify the game??
DOSGuy
Website Administrator

Re: Educational game with a green frog flying down the scree

Post by DOSGuy »

Superfrog has a frog wearing a cape.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article.
Malvineous
8-bit mega nerd

Post by Malvineous »

Thanks for the suggestion - I've had a look at the screenshots on Mobygames but it's definitely not Superfrog! Superfrog looks more like an arcade game, this was very definitely a low-budget educational title.
leilei
File Contributor

Post by leilei »

I know Super Munchers has a green flying frog-ish thing with a cape catching stuff in the final mini game.
Malvineous
8-bit mega nerd

Post by Malvineous »

Oh! I think that's the game! It looks a bit different to what I remember, but I had forgotten about the munching part and I remember that now. Many thanks for this, I've been trying to find out what this game was for years :-D