old dos adventure game. probably freeware [The Adventures of Maddog Williams in the Dungeons of Duridian]

These requests for help have been resolved, but they may help you find a game that you're looking for
uspst00l
Less than a nibble

old dos adventure game. probably freeware

Post by uspst00l »

hi new here. this is pretty vague but all i remember from it was the main character was a man with a beard possibly wearing tank top. the camera angle was far away, almost like old kings quest. graphics were ok. this was probably 91 or 92. it wasnt a sidescroller. it was almost like open world but in dos times, it was controlled by the keyboard and had a dialog box at the bottom of the screen where you could type a few words and actions for the character to do. i think it had somthing to do with saving a princess too, maybe medieval times. at the beginning you wake up in bed in a house, i think the character had a store. i believe there was water and going too far into it would get you eaten by a dragon. there was some simple swordplay. this is like the last game from my childhood that i cant find because i cant remember the title. thanks anyone who helps.
leilei
File Contributor

Re: old dos adventure game. probably freeware

Post by leilei »

MadDog Williams?
uspst00l
Less than a nibble

Re: old dos adventure game. probably freeware

Post by uspst00l »

haha yes thank you my friend. just googled it and it is the maddog :D