No votes
1 (lowest)
No votes

Total votes: 5

AutoAdmin
Forum Administrator

Blood

Post by AutoAdmin »

Feel free to rate and discuss this game.
Lingyan203
Less than a nibble

Re: How to get rid of the choking hands when they got you

Post by Lingyan203 »

Hello.

When the hands are choking me in Blood, how do I get those hands off? I tried everything but it's no use! Does anybody know how to get rid of them while they're choking me? If so, please tell me how.

Thanks.
ThreeHeadedMonkey
7-bit super nerd

Re: Blood

Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey »

Best commercially released BUILD engine title. Buckets of fun, especially in multiplayer mode. It's quite gory and seems to be inspired by films such as Evil Dead 2 and Dawn Of The Dead. Unfortunately, the sequel was awful and Monolith seems to have put Blood to rest.

Oh, and be sure to update to the latest version to get the most stable playing experience. The first release of Blood was extremely buggy.
leilei
File Contributor

Re: How to get rid of the choking hands when they got you

Post by leilei »

Lingyan203 wrote:When the hands are choking me in Blood, how do I get those hands off?
hit space bar repeatedly

it's easier in 1.20/1.21, but really hard in the versions between 1.00 and 1.20
MrFlibble
Forum Administrator

Re: Blood

Post by MrFlibble »

There's a bug that results in changes of monster attack strength when a saved game is loaded. Monster stats in Blood depend on the difficulty/skill level setting. The stats load correctly when a game is (re)started. However, when loading a saved game that was made on one of the two lowest difficulty settings, the attack strength of all monsters will significantly increase. Conversely, loading a saved game made on the highest difficulty setting will result in reduced attack strength of monsters. Other monster parameters remain unaffected by the bug. It does not seem to occur on the third and fourth skill levels. More details can be found here.

The bug can be already found in shareware v0.99. It appears that the developers did not track it down and fix it, as it still persists in registered v1.21.